Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 5 2018

[Important] Read this message.

Boris: Caillou, today Rosie, your mother, & I are going to Starbucks to get some coffee & something for Rosie.

Caillou: Okay then, dad, but can I maybe come to get something too?

Boris: Absolutely not!

Instead you will clean up the house while we are gone as a punishment for your bad actions with Rosie. would bad actions

Caillou: what bad actions? All I did was asking you if I can come with you guys.

While dealing with what you don't consider crashing the car into McDonald's when we were about to see Rio 2,

& when you were imagining in a live talk show with Rosie!

Those are the bad actions!

We will be gone now, & you'd better clean up the house or else you're grounded!

Narrator (Me): Notice that due to GoAnimate/Vyond logic, the grounding time in the previous episode wears off when the next episode starts

Caillou: But dad, you can't trust me to look after the house. What if I mess up and something bad happens?

Boris: Caillou, you will be fine. We will be going now.

Caillou: Okay then, dad.

Man, why do I have to clean up the house while they are gone? It is just unfair. This is not right for dad.

Why would he do this to me? I wish he would learn a lesson.

(Caillou comes up with an idea)

Caillou: Wait, I know. I have a good idea.

I will make it so dad would never make me clean the house again by freezing up the house & pretending that the freezer was left open.

Time to open up a freezer wide open & get some freezing supplies from the garage.

Now I'm going to open up a freezer and refrigerator.

(Caillou laughs)

(Refrigerator & freezer gets left open)

(House starts to freeze up)

Caillou: Now I am going to take the freeze ray to speed up the freezing process

Narrator (Me): Notice that this gun is the freeze ray, because there's never a freeze ray gun listed on there. So the gun will be the freeze ray

(Caillou takes the freeze ray & runs with it)

Now I'm going to use the freeze ray to speed up the freezing process of freezing up the house

(House freezes up some more with the process with the freeze ray & the refrigerator & the freezer being left open)

~ When Caillou's Family got Home... ~

(Caillou's family arrives back home by their car)

Boris: Oh my gosh. What just happened to our house? Why is it frozen?

Doris: Caillou, Are you okay?

Yes mom. The freezer was left open and it totally froze the house up and I barely managed to close the freezer up.

I was so scared. It was terrible. I wish I just came to Starbucks with you guys.

(Caillou cries)

Boris: I'm so sorry Caillou. I will never do this to you again. Just let me come into the house to see what happened in there.

Caillou's Mind: Oh no! I forgot that I left the freeze ray in the kitchen by mistake. I have to do something or else dad will find out that it was never left open and the freeze ray is used

Caillou: Um, dad, I have to go back inside for a little bit.

Boris: It's okay Caillou. You don't have to hide any of the frozen stuff. I won't get mad at you. I should have never made you clean the whole house by yourself.

Besides, I don't want you to freeze the death. I'm coming in now.

(Caillou runs back in & Boris walks into the house to take a look)

(Boris walks in & finds the living room frozen)

Boris: Well, it looks like everything in here is frozen solid ice. Let me check the kitchen.

(Boris walks to the kitchen)

(Boris walked in noticed Caillou in the kitchen)

Boris: Caillou, what are you doing in here? I don't want you to freeze to death like solid ice.

Wait a second. It looks like solid ice and the kitchen, so I guess you'll have to stay away from here.

I guess I'll just check over there.

Caillou: No (x24)

Boris: HEY, WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT IS A FREEZE RAY DOING IN HERE?!

(Boris walks back over here angry)

Boris: CAILLOU, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!

Caillou: What is it, dad?

Why is there a freeze ray gun behind me?

Caillou: What freeze ray gun?

Boris: THE ONE RIGHT BEHIND ME! YOU CAN PLAINLY PARTLY SEE IN THERE!

Caillou: Um, um, um, um, I never put that freeze ray gun there.

Boris: Oh really? Well, it's a good thing that I recently installed surveillance cameras in the house.

We are going to watch the surveillance tapes to see what they have to say. Come to my room right now.

Caillou: Um, um, um, dad, I'd really rather not come.

Boris: COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU ARE GROUNDED!

Man good thing the freezing and the ice cold didn't make it up here and didn't freeze in here.

Anyways, Caillou we are now going to watch the surveillance footage to see what really happened while we are all at Starbucks.

Caillou: No dad, please don't watch the footage.

Boris: Too bad Caillou!

(Surveillance tape video starts up)

Now I'm going to open up the freezer & the refrigerator.

(Caillou laughs)

(Refrigerator & freezer gets left open)

(House starts to freeze up)

Caillou: Now I am going to take the freeze ray to speed up the freezing process.

(Caillou takes the freeze ray & runs with it)

Now I'm going to use the freeze ray to speed up the freezing process of freezing up the house.

(Boris found out he did it via the Surveillance tape)

(Boris rages at Caillou)

Boris: CAILLOU, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER TO UNFREEZE THE HOUSE BY THE HEATER!

THAT'S IT! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR LIFE! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!

(Caillou cries running back into his room)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét